Monday, November 29, 2010

Score!!! Free Photo Cards for me this Christmas!




As some of you may know, I recently discovered the secret to fun photo cards. I sent out some really cute ones of Aurora in her dino Halloween costume. In the past I haven't really been into sending holiday cards at all. Buying boring unpersonal store bought cards just didn't appeal to me. But now that I can create my own online I am all for it. A great site for creating Holiday Cards is Shutterfly. I plan on using them for my Christmas Cards this year. Above are a few of my favorites. I think it would be cute to put a pic of me, Aurora, and Brady in the Ho Ho Ho card or just stick with the beauty Aurora in the others.
I used online photo service to make Brady's fathers day present last year. I made a photo calendar with some of our family photos that he could take with him on his away rotations. I think he really liked it.
For blogging about Shutterflys service they are giving me 50 Free Holiday Cards! I am so excited!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Awesome! I love shutterfly!

Megan said...

Those are stinkin cute. And you can't beat free! ;) I like the ho ho ho idea. Aurora is getting so big! She is an absolute doll!