Monday, October 27, 2008
8 Things About Me
8 Things about Me
My 8 Favorite TV Shows:
So You Think You Can Dance
Prison Break (the beginning, I don't really watch it anymore)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
Played Guitar Hero
Played Lego Indiana Jones
Made Jell-O Jigglers
Talked to Mom
Talked to Jason
Talked to Colleen
8 Things you are looking forward to:
Planning Whitney's baby shower
Not working till Thursday
Visiting family for Christmas
Starting a new knitting project
Having a child someday
8 Things I Love about Fall:
8 Things on My Wish list:
Job I love
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Bleeding Love danced by Mark and Chelsea
The Garden danced by Mark and Courtney
Mercy danced by Twitch and Katee
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I know what your thinking! I am kinda nerdy. Only kids and husbands play those game right? Wrong! I love to play video games still. My latest game, Lego Indiana Jones, is about beat. Next I'm moving on to
Oh and by the way Iowa friends, if you don't see me tomorrow at church(or today depending on how you see it), it is because I am on my way to Minnesota to see the So You Think You Can Dance? concert. Jealous?!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy,
immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side.
You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13,
you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.
Try it at:
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
This is a way not good picture of me, but I just wanted to share my little buddle of joy with the world! Take a look at whats in my belly. He has just started crawling in my shirt to sleep lately. Isn't he cute! I just love him to death.
...And I am almost finished with my second sock!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
You have some reading to do. Because of a leak of her new book Midnight Sun (the story from Edwards perspective), Stephanie Meyers has released her unfinished draft. Go to this blog site to read more about it and get the link to her site where she responds and puts a link to the draft.
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Not very seriously
2. What kind of car did you drive? A big 'ol Suburban for awhile. It was awesome!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? Being cut from Warriorettes (drill team) my senior year. I was so humiliated I went to early college to escape. I thought that it was just so cruel after after having made the team sophomore and junior years for them to do that to me. I did quit the team junior year and they got a new coach after that who only knew that I had quit, so I guess I couldn't blame her really for not wanting a quiter on the team.
4. Were you a party animal? For sure! But only soda or red bull.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't know. I was more like one of the guys I think.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
7. Were you a nerd? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. They were lucky if I came to school.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I know the "Good ol weber" song. Is that the fight song? If not then no.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Probably Mrs. Oyler because she said I was a good writer and didn't treat me like a kid. And Mr Chase for always giving me extra time on my late math assignments.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? depends on which year. Proabably at a table sophomore year and on the stairs with the soccer boys junior year. Weber State senior year.
13. School Mascot? Warrior
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I wasn't 16 (old enough to date) my sophomore year, Jared Christianson senior year and I don't remember who the other time.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? How it was like a reunion for me. It was kinda sad missing out on the whole year.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Pine View Dam I think.
18. Have you gained weight since then? The scale says no but I feel like I have.
19. Who was your prom date? Quinn Bate (sophomore), Aaron Allred (junior), Eric Gardiner (Clearfield prom senior), and I don't remember the other guys name. He was from Fremont and I made him take me to my senior prom.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Be confident and care less about what everyone thinks.
I tag Megan, Sarah, Whitney, Angie, and everyone else too
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
1. You know that web of skin between the pointer finger and the thumb? Well on the web of skin there is a vein. I find myself with my other thumb and/or other fingers feeling that veins pulse all the time and shifting that vein around. I am not sure why; I just do it. I will sit there and hold onto that piece of skin. Weird.
2. I pick at my scalp when I am nervous, so bad that I leave scabs sometimes. And that only makes it worse because then I want to pick the scabs. Its gross. If anyone sees me doing it please stop me.
3. I sleep really late. I have only seen the sun rise like twice in the past 5 years.
4. I hate touching anything when my fingers are wrinkly after taking a bath. It drives me crazy.
5. I can roll the bones of my knuckles and I think it is really cool.
6. I can make farting noises with my eyelids and I think that is pretty cool too, although I don't do it as much anymore because I am afraid that it may hurt me somehow or that my makeup (the couple times that I wear it) might get messed up.
I tag: Julie, Elise, Cassie, Jennifer, Bradley, and Angie