I was tagged by Megan. Here are the rules: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. You know that web of skin between the pointer finger and the thumb? Well on the web of skin there is a vein. I find myself with my other thumb and/or other fingers feeling that veins pulse all the time and shifting that vein around. I am not sure why; I just do it. I will sit there and hold onto that piece of skin. Weird.
2. I pick at my scalp when I am nervous, so bad that I leave scabs sometimes. And that only makes it worse because then I want to pick the scabs. Its gross. If anyone sees me doing it please stop me.
3. I sleep really late. I have only seen the sun rise like twice in the past 5 years.
4. I hate touching anything when my fingers are wrinkly after taking a bath. It drives me crazy.
5. I can roll the bones of my knuckles and I think it is really cool.
6. I can make farting noises with my eyelids and I think that is pretty cool too, although I don't do it as much anymore because I am afraid that it may hurt me somehow or that my makeup (the couple times that I wear it) might get messed up.
I tag: Julie, Elise, Cassie, Jennifer, Bradley, and Angie