1. Did you date someone from your high school? Not very seriously
2. What kind of car did you drive? A big 'ol Suburban for awhile. It was awesome!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? Being cut from Warriorettes (drill team) my senior year. I was so humiliated I went to early college to escape. I thought that it was just so cruel after after having made the team sophomore and junior years for them to do that to me. I did quit the team junior year and they got a new coach after that who only knew that I had quit, so I guess I couldn't blame her really for not wanting a quiter on the team.
4. Were you a party animal? For sure! But only soda or red bull.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't know. I was more like one of the guys I think.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
7. Were you a nerd? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. They were lucky if I came to school.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I know the "Good ol weber" song. Is that the fight song? If not then no.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Probably Mrs. Oyler because she said I was a good writer and didn't treat me like a kid. And Mr Chase for always giving me extra time on my late math assignments.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? depends on which year. Proabably at a table sophomore year and on the stairs with the soccer boys junior year. Weber State senior year.
13. School Mascot? Warrior
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I wasn't 16 (old enough to date) my sophomore year, Jared Christianson senior year and I don't remember who the other time.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? How it was like a reunion for me. It was kinda sad missing out on the whole year.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Pine View Dam I think.
18. Have you gained weight since then? The scale says no but I feel like I have.
19. Who was your prom date? Quinn Bate (sophomore), Aaron Allred (junior), Eric Gardiner (Clearfield prom senior), and I don't remember the other guys name. He was from Fremont and I made him take me to my senior prom.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Be confident and care less about what everyone thinks.
I tag Megan, Sarah, Whitney, Angie, and everyone else too