Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who do you agree with?

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's
or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy,
immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side.
You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13,
you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.
Try it at:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

6 comments:

Melanie said...

If you were wondering who I agreed more with, I got Obama with a one question lead. Luckily that was who I was going to vote for anyway. What if it came up that you agreed more with someone that you weren't planning on voting for? That would be a bit confusing.

DavidW said...

Not really, a lot of people have no idea what they are voting for. They hear there parents talk, relatives, and neighbors and don't think for themselves. Which is sad. I like that link at least if you took the quiz you can see who you agree with. And it might make you ask questions if you your a dead Obama/Mcain supporter and you get different results. Kudos for the link.

Megan said...

I think this is a good idea for a lot of people who are voting for candidates because other people tell them too, like what davidw said. I really don't care for either cadidate a whole lot right now though. I just want this election to be over with **sigh**

Julie said...

I agree with your other commentors. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed thinking about it and seeing where I align with the two candidates on each issue. :)

Melanie said...

My sister in-law Angie emailed me this link too. This quiz is even better. This link gives you percentages of likeness with the candidate & gives you more depth in their statements & votes--let me know what you think: http://glassbooth.org/

Julie said...

Mel, I liked the 2nd one better, because it was a bit more thorough, but I came up with the same candidate in both "quizzes". I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!